- 2:00pm : Depart Kota Kinabalu and head towards the southern coast of Sabah.
- Approximately 2 hours journey through breathtaking scenery along the coastal bay.
- Tour guide will will give a short brief to the Guests of what would be experience at the wetlands.
- Upon arrival, coffee and tea will be served with cakes made by the locals.
- 4:30pm : Board boat for 2 hour in search of wildlife along the riverbank. Inhabitants can be spotted but highlight will be seeing the proboscis monkeys.
- 6:30pm : Authentic Malaysian Buffet dinner will be served after the first cruise,
- 7:30pm : After dinner, cruise down to the mangrove to witness the emergence of these night fireflies. Along your way back to the base, you will be accompanied by these beetles hovering the mangrove trees like glimmering lights.
- 10:30pm : Estimated time of arriving in Kota Kinabalu. End of tour.
(Schedule is only for approximate reference)