Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Nature Private Tours Adult MYR298/- per pax | Children MYR278/- per pax
Day Tour to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring private charter where you can create countless TikTok videos
Kinabalu Park, with sprawling 754 kilometer square melting pot of natural wonders larger than Singapore was gazette as the first State Park in Sabah in 1964 and declared Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site by UNESCO in December 2000.
- 07:00am Pick Up from KK City Hotel, begins 2 hours journey along nature greenery from lowland to highland – breathe the fresh air of the tropical rainforest
- 08:30am Experience local Market delights of natural grown tropical produces and traditionally crafted souvenirs in Nabalu Village.
- 09:00am Continue the journey to Poring Hot Spring where the air gets crispier and passing through the Kundasang Village a large producer of vegetation produce for Sabah’s consumption and exports.
- 10:00am Arrival to Poring Hot Spring. Pump your adrenalin with a walk through the Tree-top Canopy Walkway
witnessing life in tropical rainforest from high above. Followed with a rejuvenating Hot Spring (Osen) dip to calm down and relax those muscles.
- 12:30pm Lunch at a local Restaurant
- 1:30pm Proceed to Kinabalu Park.
- 2:30pm Arrive at Kinabalu Park filling your lungs with fresh crisp air, explore the great variety of flora or get to know AKinabalu more through it’s well displayed info
- 5:00pm Drop of at KK City Hotel
Terms & Conditions
Rates are based on per person basis & Minimum 3 person to go. For groups of 6 pax and above, please contact us for our special private group rates.
* All rates above valid till 31st March 2023 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Entrance fee
- All transfers & tours (qualified & licensed guide) as stated in the package
- Personal Travel insurance
- Tipping (Not mandatory but very much appreciated)
- Medical Facility
- Food & Beverages
For comfort, please prepare
- Comfortable Walking Shoes & wearing | Raincoat or Umbrella | Warm Jacket | Change of clothes | Towel | Camera | Windbreaker | own drinking bottle
- Highland with cold tempreture – Warm jacket / Wind breaker advisable
- Medical Conditions such as cardiovascular disease and phobia of heights are advised to sit out the Canopy Walkway.
- Tropical Rainforest are expected to be slippery, extra caution must be practiced
- Poring Hot Spring self-pay cabins equipped with toilet are available on a first come first served basis. 10 units private cabins – RM15 per hour ; 5 units luxury cabins – RM20 per hour.
- Itinerary timing are for reference only – external factors such as number of visitors in that location, traffic, weather and road conditions may affect the timing.
- Pick Up and and Return is to KK City Hotel / Airport only (for outskirts Hotels or Resorts, please inquire for availability)
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it’s always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some positive comments are also welcome.